Hummer 8.2 RF Sputter System
Hummer® 8.2 RF Sputter Systems For Insulator and/or Metal Thin Film Coatings
System Shown with optional Coolant Chiller
- Single cabinet design with most assemblies in the cabinetry except water chiller and roughing pump.
- Dual stage, direct drive, rotary vane 3.8 CFM vacuum pump.
- 81 I/ps turbomolecular pump.
- Vacuum gauge to 1X10-5 Torr.
- Manually controlled operation in sputter mode.
- RF Power supply; 300 Watt RF, 13.56 MHz with matching network
- Siemens S7-200 series PLC based control. "Touch-Panel" control for setting system parameters and diagnostics.
- Pass word protected process and recipes
- Digital display of vacuum
- Digital display of power
- 2" diameter RF/DC planar magnetron sputter source, requires 1 gpm at 30° C.
- Sputter down configuration
- Safety Interlock Hardware for vacuum and high voltage.
- Stage diameter accommodates up to 200 mm diameter substrates.
- Stage rotation, 2-RPM on-off selector switch.
- Plus/minus 20% non-uniformity over 200 mm diameter substrates with rotation.
- Chamber 300 mm diameter x 400 mm height stainless steel construction
- System is 535 mm x 648 mm footprint x 1219 mm height.
- Heated stage to 400° C or 950° C.
- Cooled stage.
- RF biased stage.
- Mass Flow Control - 3 gas maximum
- Coolant Chiller / Recirculator - required
- Digital Thickness Monitor, 1 to 999nm
- Oxygen Preparation to Class "B" Specifications for reactive sputtering