Hummer 8.0 Sputter System - SEM Sample Preparation
Hummer® 8.0 Sputter Coater For Sem Sample Preparation. Three (3) targets and Three (3) power supplies.
- Complete package ready for coating includes; etch cathode, mechanical pump and oil, system manual
- Noble Metal Targets Available: Gold, Silver, Palladium, Gold/Palladium and Platinum
- Single cabinet design with all assemblies in the cabinetry.
- Integral dual stage, direct drive, rotary vane 3.8 cfm vacuum pump.
- Manually controlled operation in plate mode.
- Pulse mode of operation for 50% duty cycle.
- Independently controllable, 3000 volt, 30 milliamperes power supplies, three (3).
- End point by time, 1 to 14 minutes.
- Anode and dark space shield attract heat bearing electrons away from the sample.
- Magnet deflects electrons into anode and dark space shield.
- Targets (3) 75 mm x 50 mm annulus, each.
- Safety Interlock Hardware for vacuum and high voltage.
- Automatic vent at process termination.
- Stage diameter accommodates up to 200 mm diameter substrates.
- Grain size less than 2 nanometers.
- Plus/minus 20% non-uniformity over 200 mm diameter substrates with rotation of the sample. Better uniformity for smaller substrates by varying voltage applied to sputter sources
- Chamber 300 mm diameter x 200 mm height.
- Chamber is annealed, ends are ground, polished and re-annealed.
- System is 559 mm x 508 mm x 356 mm. (w,d,h)
- Digital display of vacuum.
- Analog display of current.
- Heat rise at the sample can be limited to 2° C.
- Turbomolecular pump
- Digital Thickness Monitor, 1 to 999nm